Getty Zoom is available to staff with a Getty e-mail address. Zoom offers HD video, HD audio, chat, and screen-sharing between participants.
Anyone in the world can join a Zoom meeting by phone, and participate on a PC, Mac, Android, or iOS device. Zoom integrates with Microsoft Outlook, and meetings can be directly scheduled through Zoom’s Calendaring tool. Meetings can be saved to the host’s device to be shared with others at another time.
Getty Digital offers two types of accounts:
- Basic: host one-on-one meetings (unlimited duration) or group meetings of 3 - 300 participants (up to 40 minutes duration)
- Pro: host meetings for up to 300 participants (unlimited duration) with access to toll-free numbers, nationally or internationally. A Pro account is necessary if an assistant is arranging meetings on behalf of other Pro users.
1. The web browser client will download automatically when you start or join your first Zoom meeting, and is also available for manual download.
2. If you have never set up a Zoom account, sign up using your Getty e-mail address and a unique password. (At a future date, Getty Zoom will adopt Getty OneID, the username and password that logs you into the network and other key applications.)
3. If you need to host meetings with multiple participants lasting longer than 40 minutes, or provide toll-free numbers nationally or internationally, first create your Basic account, then submit a request for a Zoom PRO account.
Questions? Contact Getty Digital Help.